Active Asset Allocation and the French online insurance broker mes-placements.fr are pleased to announce their new partnership and the launch of the new life insurance contract mes-placements Liberté, insured by Spirica from the Crédit Agricole Group.
This new contract is beneficial for long term investors who :
- do not have the time or the knowledge to manage their life insurance contracts
- wish to diversify their contracts
The key features of this new contracts are :
- three types of investor profiles : Moderated, Tonic and Offensive
- built based on Maximum Drawdown management
- automated investment decisions
- allocation and performance of each portfolio is monitored daily to confirm alignement with investor profile
- portfolio is protected in case of market crisis
About mes-placements.fr : Created in 1999, the online insurance broker Mes-placements.fr has 28 000 clients for 1,2 Md€ under advisory.
To find out more about the offer (in French) : https://mes-placements.fr/actualite/assurance-vie/pourquoi-choisir-la-gestion-pilotee