Active Asset Allocation will be in Luxembourg on the 18th of Octobre for the Insurtech Summit 2018.
The event which aims to gather professionals from the insurance sector is organised by the FARVEST group and will take place at the Luxembourg House of Financial Technology (LHoFT).
With over 10 speakers and 150 participants, the event is a unique opportunity for insurance professionals to debate around their main challenges of the industry, share industry knowledge and views with their network.
Among the topics addressed:
• digital transformation
• collaboration between large companies/startups
• technology to support a better customer experience
• new challenges for internal agility
• collaborative insurance & new models of consumption
At 4PM, Adina Grigoriu, co-founder and CEO of Active Asset Allocation, will take part in the Round table: How to collaborate with insurers ?
Other participants to this round table are :
- Pranay Jain, CEO & Co-founder et Ravina Mutha, COO and Co-Founder of Enterprise Bot
- Jamie Eltorkey, CEO ICompare
- Alex Panican, Head of Partnerships & Ecosystem, LHoFT (moderateur)
Link to register : http://www.insurtech.lu/registration/
Link to detailed program : http://www.insurtech.lu/program/
Link to event page : http://www.insurtech.lu