Adina Grigoriu, co-founder and CEO of Active Asset Allocation will participate to the French Fintech key event of the year: Fin&Tech Community which will take place the 27th of June at Palais Brongniart, Place de la Bourse, in Paris
Organised by the competitiveness cluster Finance Innovation, the goal of this event is to outline positive financing led by digital innovation, to invent new economic models and to redefine behaviours and relationships between finance and business.
The event is marked by the official Finance Innovation Label Awards.
Adina will take part in the round table « For an ethical Artificial Intelligence from conception » which will take place in the Hall of Honor from 11:30 until 12:00 PM.
The round table will be moderated by Joelle Durieux, Managing Director, Finance Innovation and Anne-Lise Pierchon, Co-President, Women in Fintech.
- Jean-David Benassouli, Data & Analytics Manager, PwC France
- Emmanuelle Berthier, COO, Avanade
- Zineb El Rhazoui, Journalist and lecturer
- Julia de Funès, Doctor in philosophy
- Adina Grigoriu, Co-founder and CEO, Active Asset Allocation
- Amélie de Montchalin, Députée de l’Essonne, La République en Marche
Link to event web site for all the details and to register : Fin&Tech Community