Nocash Events is hosting on the 27th of November 2018 a conference in Bucharest, Romania, to talk about moving fast-forward in the banking industry.
Over 40 international specialists in the financial and payments industry will talk about top emerging technologies set to disrupt the banking industry, from Instant payments to Cyber security, Authentication and Biometrics, as well as Blockchain use in banking processes optimization, Artificial Intelligence and Conversational Economy.
Participants to this event will learn all about the latest updates in the financial and payment industry, they will aslo have the opportunity to talk about business and exchange about their experiences.
The event is organized in three parts :
- In the morning, one main presentation in three parts will cover the main topics
- The afternoon sessions will start with a first presentation dedicated to “FINTECH – the new bank, version 4.0”
- From 15.30 PM to 18:50 PM the participants will split to attend the various panels proposed on each subject : Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Instant and mobile payment, Authentication and biometry, Artificial Intelligence, and finally Open Banking.
Adina Grigoriu, CEO and co-founding partner at Active Asset Allocation, will take part in the panel on Artificial Intelligence with :
- Andrei Nagy – Co-Founder & COO at AlphaBlock
- Gabriel Mocan – Head of Digital Technology & Innovation at Banca Transilvania
- Teodor Blidarius – CEO FintechOS & Managing Partner Softelligence
- Raul Popa – CEO & Data Scientist at TypingDNA
The panel will be moderated by Alex Panican – Head of Partnerships and Ecosystem, The LHOFT
Link to find out more about the event – READ MORE
Link to the full agenda – AGENDA
Registration – Tickets are no longer available