“Long Term Assets – Long Term Liabilities : What We Can Learn From the Best in Class ?”
On December 3rd, during the National Investors Day, Adina Grigoriu, CEO, will take part in a panel about asset and liability management.
This 80 minute live discussion will be chaired by Jean-Pierre Maureau (center for the financial professions).
The panel includes:
- Olivier Rousseau, Executive Board Member of the French pension reserve fund
- Nicholas John Sherry, Former Australian Labour Minister, Board Member of several Australian pension funds
- Nicolas J. Firzli, Director-General at World Pensions Council, Member of the World Bank Global Infrastructure Facility (GIF) advisory board
- Koen Vleminckx, Director Research & Publications Director of the Belgian International Cooperation on Social Protection (BELINCOSOC)
- Adina Grigoriu, Chief Executive Officer , Active Asset Allocation
Find more details here