Week 42 was an extraordinary week for Active Asset Allocation’s team with the participation in three major events of the Asset Management and Finance industry, in Paris and Luxembourg :
The central theme of the event was : Fintech’s value for institutional management
Our co-founder and CEO Adina Grigoriu gave a presentation with Arnaud de Servigny, President of Bramham Gardens, with the following title : Artificial Intelligence, two possible applications.
Our co-founder and CEO Adina Grigoriu hosted a presentation on the following theme : How to combine risk management, maximum drawdown, mass-customization and goal-based investment ?
Our co-founder and CEO Adina Grigoriu took part in a discussion panel to share experiences and debate on How to collaborate with insurers ?
Adina’s Grigoriu commented on the challenges insurers face today “insurers are moving fast towards digitalization as they are investing a lot of time to get there. Yet, several challenges remain, making it tough for traditional companies to collaborate with InsurTechs: no open architecture, no real data exchange, no standard on electronic signature”.
Extract of the post event article issued on the 19th of Octobre in the Luxembourg press infinance.lu #INSURTECH: The need to co-create in a regulated industry. Link to the full article.
The three events had one common theme : The Digitalisation of Asset Management
Why ? To address the requirements leading to asset management digitalisation :
- market challenges : passive management and low interest rates but also the competition of alternative saving schemes, new regulations, infrastructure costs, fee transparency and High Frequency Trading.
- customer demands : increasing demand for digital tools and tailored services, cost and fee reduction, risk management and high outputs.
How ? By reshaping Asset Management through digitalisation and artificial intelligence in 4 key points :
- Artificial Intelligence ⇒ to increase performance
- Mass Customisation ⇒ acquisition and retention
- Goal Based Investment ⇒ solutions based on investors projects and objectives
- Digitalisation Interfaces ⇒ KYC, project definition, follow-up and success probabilities.
CONTACT-US for more information.