Active Asset Allocation is looking for a full-time Artificial Intelligence PhD.
In order to strengthen our Quantitative Research and Artificial Intelligence team, we are looking for a young doctor with a diploma in artificial intelligence.
This position is organized around three elements:
1. Within an international and multidisciplinary team, you will work on the implementation of decision-making solutions and participate in the design and implementation phases of projects: identification of needs, technical specifications, implementation, tests, validation.
You will participate in various projects: data selection, historical data enrichment, stochastic modeling of market scenarios, creation of models, optimization of parameters, implementation of validation tools, etc.
2. The second revolves around reinforcement learning techniques and deep learning applied to more complex quantitative research problems.
3. For the last part, you will participate in the development of our digital platform.
- Doctor, young graduate of an engineering school in artificial intelligence,
- You are comfortable with data analysis issues, passionate and constantly on the lookout for Machine Learning, Data Mining and Artificial Intelligence topics,
- Strong computer science skills: mastery of different programming languages (ideally Python, Matlab, Java),
- Proficiency in version management software (Git)
- Good level of English, both oral and written,
- Sense of teamwork and autonomy at the same time,
- Interpersonal skills essential for teamwork,
- Curious, dynamic, involved, and have a pragmatic and synthetic mind.
- Based in Nice or by Remote with trips to Nice
- Restaurant tickets
- Transport reimbursed at 50%
- As soon as possible
If your profile matches this offer, send us your CV and cover letter using the contact form: Send my application