Active Asset Allocation is an investment solution designer providing institutional investors, pension funds and asset managers with state-of-the-art asset allocation techniques based on risk management. By actively managing downside risk, Active Asset Allocation puts into practice a responsible approach to preserve the financial resources managed over the long term. It also provides them with an additional, unexploited source of alpha.
Active Asset Allocation has designed a solution to define the sector allocation of equity funds with the objective to control the maximum drawdown of portfolios. Allocation between sectors and rebalancing are driven by risk budgeting techniques. Active Asset Allocation expertise is then completed with the stock picking expertise of the fund manager in order to optimize performances.
Ofi AM selected Active Asset Allocation to advise the Ofi Bond Allocation fund. The objective is to optimally allocate the assets between various categories of bonds going from investment grade to high yield and including emerging markets.View mandates
Sageview Consulting and Active Asset Allocation advise the asset allocation of the DB pension fund of Colony Brands, one of the world’s largest catalog companies. Active Asset Allocation provides dynamic asset allocation solutions to manage the assets and liabilities of pension funds in order to improve and protect funding ratios and minimize contributions. Our approach brings together the needs and wishes of trustees and financial directors.View mandates
Active Asset Allocation has won a mandate with AGICAM to manage the asset allocation of new ethical SRI funds for the MAIF Foundation. The objective of the asset allocation is to preserve the Foundation’s dotations, while channeling the gains.
The Foundation created in 1989 aims to improve the MAIF insurer mission by investing in research projects because prevention is better than cure.View mandates
Active Asset Allocation implements its risk budgeting techniques to life insurance products. With low interest rates, insurance companies are creating riskier portfolios to offer investors a better return. In France, these types of products are called “Eurodynamique” or “Eurocroissance” portfolios. They invest roughly 70% in the core portfolio of the insurance company (protection of capital and interests) and the other 30% are generally invested in unit-linked funds. Active Asset Allocation helps the insurance company to better manage the risk of the overall portfolio to make sure the exposure to the unit-linked funds is under control and creates a real source of performance for investors.
Our digital platform RAFA, Robo Allocator For Advisors, is your support to define and simulate the investor’s saving goals, to guide the impact of their choices while determining their chances of success, allowing the investor feel their saving’s choices. More information here
One of the AG2R La Mondiale Association aiming to improve social welfare has selected Active Asset Allocation to manage and control the risk of its assets. Active Asset Allocation risk budgeting techniques help manage the inflows and outflows of the Association while preserving a certain level of wealth.
AGICAM is the asset management company of the AG2R LA MONDIALE Group, which manages supplementary pensions for 3.8 million member employees and pays out pensions to some 2.7 million beneficiaries, linked to 360,000 businesses. It has assets under management of EUR 63.2 billion and is active in all life insurance business areas including health and disability as well as pension plans.View mandates
Active Asset Allocation advises the AG2R La Mondiale ETHOMED ISR fund with the objective to preserve and grow the capital over the long term. The fund is managed by Agicam, part of AG2R La Mondiale Group, and is dedicated to social investments. It is invested in Bonds, Equities and Cash. Agicam has been working with Euromed Management (now SKEMA Business School), to develop the fund’s innovative concepts both from a social and financial point of view. The fund received the 2013 Silver Innovation award from l’Agefi.View mandates
We bring a personal and effective approach to every project we work on.
Our main office is located 4 rue Dante in Nice, France. We are also present in Paris, Amsterdam and Irvine (California).
Active Asset Allocation is registered in France with the ACIFTE (N° B000183) and the ORIAS (N° 13000765)